1. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (May 6)
In this sequel, Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) casts a spell that opens the multiverse, including various versions of himself, posing a threat greater than he, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) or Wong (Benedict Wong) could have imagined.
2. I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston (May 3)
In this coming-of-age story, Chloe Green is an Alabamian high schooler eager to avoid others’ attention. After prom queen Shara Wheeler kisses her and vanishes a month before graduation, Chloe, along with two of Shara’s exes, tries to track her down, discovering that Shara is far more complicated than she thought.
3. Moon Knight- Episode 6- Season 1 Finale (Disney Plus) (May 3)
In the conclusion to season one, Steven Grant must utilize the power of all of his alter egos in order to stop Arthur Harrow (Ethan Hawke) from summoning Ammit, an Egyptian god.
4. Along for the Ride (Netflix) (May 6)
Insomniac teen Auden, after moving to seaside town Colby, meets Eli, with whom she discovers the carefree life she never knew was possible, as they get to know each other and start to fall in love.
5. Alec Benjamin Talks (Un)Commentary, Working w/Dream, UFOs, Coachella & Living with His Parents, The Zach Sang Show (YouTube)
Singer-songwriter Alec Benjamin stops by to chat with Zach about his new album ‘(Un)Commentary, playing Coachella, the possibility of UFOs existing, and life with his parents.
6. Dragons: The Nine Realms, Season 2 (Hulu) (May 5)
In this brand-new season of the hit spinoff series, Tom Kullersen (Jeremy Shada) continues to lead the team of Dragon Riders, protecting the creatures from their parents’ project ICARUS.
7. Petite Maman (May 6)
This French film follows Nelly, a young girl who’s just lost her grandmother. While helping clean out her mom’s childhood house, she meets a girl named Marion, leading to the start of a wonderful friendship.
8. The Many Half-Lived Lives of Sam Sylvester by Maya MacGregor (May 3)
Queer, nonbinary Sam Sylvester seems to be moving on from a traumatic past after meeting some new friends and possible love interest in Astoria. However, after finding themselves compelled to investigate the death of an Astorian boy from the eighties, Sam realizes they may be closer to the killer than they realized.
9. I Can’t Let Go by Suki Waterhouse (releases May 6)
Actress Suki Waterhouse transitions into music with her single ‘I Can’t Let Go’, which examines the delicacy of family ties.
10. If You Change Your Mind by Robby Weber (May 3)