1. Rescued by Ruby (Netflix) (Mar. 17)
In this heartfelt drama, a state trooper aspiring to be part of a K-9-unit partners up with a mischievous and clever shelter dog named Ruby.
2. Wrong Side of the Court by H.N. Khan (Mar. 15)
This literary tale follows Fawad Chaudhry as he comes of age whilst struggling to convince his mom to let him try out for his school’s basketball team, with ultimate aspirations of being the first Pakistani drafted into the NBA.
3. Cheaper by the Dozen (Disney Plus) (Mar. 15)
Family has never been this hectic- or comedic. If you’re in the mood to laugh, spend some time with the Baker family when the new remake of Cheaper by the Dozen arrives on Disney Plus.
4. The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Mar. 15)
If you’re a fan of the Blood and Ash series, check out this fourth installment. Join Poppy and Casteel as they team up to stop a war begun by the Blood Queen.
5. Tunic (video game) (Mar. 15)
In this immersive fantasy game, play a fox as you contend with lost legends, magical forces, and terrifying monsters.
6. Throwback Paperwork (Podcast)
On this podcast, best friends Asia Bonilla and Charles Scheland recount young adult novels that one of them has read, but that the other has not.
7. Batman Begins- Nostalgia Critic
To celebrate the release of Matt Reeves’ The Batman, kick off Dark Knight Month with the Nostalgia Critic as he reviews the film that revitalized the Caped Crusader onscreen; Batman Begins (2005).
8. Animal, Season 2 (Netflix)
Enjoy a call of the wild with season two of Netflix’s Animal.
9. Phantom Breaker: Omnia (video game) (Mar. 15)
If you like fighting games, you will not want to miss Phantom Breaker: Omnia. This actioner features an assortment of twenty standout characters, who are pitted against one another to achieve their wildest dreams.
10. This Teenage Life (Podcast)
Connect with another on This Teenage Life, where kids just like you meet and chat about their own life experiences and stories.