Check out this week’s Young Entertainment Must List
1. Teen Wolf – Season 5 Premiere – “Creatures of the Night” & “Parasomnia”
2. Pretty Little Liars – Season 6, Episode 5: “She’s No Angel”
Six seasons deep and we still can’t get enough. With an episode title like this, it’s bound to be good. This must see episode airs Tuesday, June 30 at 8/7 central on ABC Family.
3. Terminator: Genysos
John Connor, the leader of the human resistance against Skynet, sends Kyle Reese back in time to protect is mother from a terminator assassin except the mission doesn’t exactly go as planned. This action packed summer blockbuster is a must see for new and old fans. Opens everywhere July 1st, 2015.
4. “Between Us and the Moon” by Rebecca Maizel
5. Series Premiere of MTV’s Scream
MTV’s reboot of the popular horror classic, “Scream” premieres this Tuesday June 30th, 2015 at 10/9 central.
6. The Fosters – Season 3, Episode 3: “More than Words”
Season three of The Fosters is well on its way and this weeks episode prepares to take on some serious content as it follows Lena settling an old grudge involving a racial slur. “More than Words” airs Monday, June 29th at 8/7 central on ABC Family.
7. Stitchers – Season 1, Episode 5: “Stitcher in the Rye”
ABC Family’s new series is already on episode 5 and moving quickly. It’s not to late to catch up with Kristen & Co. Check out the latest episode Tuesday June 30th at 9/8 central right after Pretty Little Liars!
8. “Shadowshaper” by Daniel Jose Older
Older’s first book in the Young Adult world takes on the urban supernatural by following Sierra Santiago as she discovers a secret order, who connect with spirits through paintings, music and stories. If the awesome cover is any indication, this thriller will be worth the read. Pick it up on June 30, 2015.
9. “Faking Perfect” by Rebecca Phillips
How long can Lexi Shaw fake her perfect life and keep her bad boy hook-up and family dysfunction a secret? Pick up the latest from Rebecca Phillips on June 30th, 2015 to find out!