1. Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous, Season 5 (Netflix) (July 21)
In the latest season of this prehistoric smash hit series, Mr. Kon, Kenji’s dad, devises a plan that may successfully rescue Camp Cretaceous’ young visitors. But as Mantah Corporation enacts other plans, and a betrayal occurs within the camp’s inner circle, everyone else must join forces to make it home alive, and protect the dinosaurs in the process.
2. You, Me & Our Heartstrings by Melissa Lee (July 19)
After almost-total opposites Noah and Daisy are teamed up for a duet for an upcoming holiday concert, the two discover that they have more in common than they initially thought. Pretty soon, as their talent makes them into viral stars, they begin to fall in love.
3. Grown-ish, Season 5 (Premieres July 20) (Hulu)
In the new season of this hilarious, heartfelt series, join Zoey Johnson as she navigates the tumultuous world of post-college life.
4. Blackwater by Jeannette Arroyo & Rea Graham (July 19)
Based on a hit webcomic, popular guy Tony Price and quiet boy Eli Hirsch become friends, and perhaps more, as they are unexpectedly compelled to team up and investigate a series of strange paranormal goings-on in their hometown of Blackwater, Maine.
5. Strangers Things Season 4/Will Byers, Acceptance and Sexuality (YEM article)
In this enlightening article from Young Entertainment, we explore how the fourth season of the smash series Stranger Things has Will Byers, one of its main characters, finally come to terms with his previously hypothetical homosexuality in the 1980s.
6. Good Trouble: ‘Baby, Just Say Yes’ (New episode) (July 14)
Looks like we forgot this one last week, so sorry! Join the gang in this latest episode of the hit series Good Trouble, as they continue to navigate young adult life in Los Angeles.
7. YEM Exclusive Interview: Isabella Sermon goes into detail about the advice she got from one of the most talented actress’ in Hollywood, Bryce Dallas Howard
In this interview, Isabella Sermon discusses all the great lessons she learned whilst working with the acclaimed Bryce Dallas Howard on the hit sequel Jurassic World: Dominion (2022).
8. Youngblood by Sasha Laurens (July 19)
In this supernatural coming-of-age story, vampire Kat Finn starts at Harcote School, a vampires-only academy. When she runs into a former friend named Taylor Sanger there, and discovers something shocking in Harcote’s archives, both realize that there are deep secrets linking them to Vampirdom’s most powerful figures.
9. Throwback Paperback, Episode 91- The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
In this latest episode of the literary podcast, co-hosts Asia and Charles look back on the most popular in the Chronicles of Narnia book series.
10. Top 10 Things Only Kids Do and Think It’s Normal (YouTube)
In this hilarious new video from WatchMojo.com, they discuss the top 10 weird things kids do, from running upstairs on all fours, to sleeping in the strangest positions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkV96u88Ro