1. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009) (Netflix) (February 14)
Ever wondered what it would be like for food to fall from the sky. That becomes a reality with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs when it arrives on Netflix with a forecast of heavy laughs.
2. The Cuphead Show (Netflix) (February 18)
A beloved game comes to Netflix with The Cuphead Show. The series follows the mischievous title character, as well as his rule-following, but persuadable, brother Mugman on their various misadventures.
3. Total War: Warhammer 3 (Feb. 17)
An epic trilogy comes to an end with Total War: Warhammer 3. Rally your army to defeat the demons in the valley of Chaos.
4. Bright Ruined Things by Samantha Cohoe (Feb. 15)
In this intriguing fantasy, a young girl named Mae realizes things aren’t what they seem when the spirits controlled by her family’s magical empire start inexplicably dying. This leads her on a journey of discovery, as she begins questioning the reality of her world.
5. Bookmarked: A YA Book Podcast
Avid readers can tune in for some fun discussions about all sorts of book series, from Harry Potter to the Hunger Games trilogy.
6. Uncharted (Feb. 18)
Get a taste of adventure with the video game adaptation Uncharted. The film follows the wily Nathan Drake (Tom Holland), who gets recruited by treasure hunter Victor Sullivan (Mark Wahlberg) to uncover the lost riches of ancient explorer Ferdinand Magellan.
7. All the Right Reasons by Bethany Mangle (Feb. 15)
In this hilarious romantic comedy, a young girl named Cara Hawn joins her mother on a dating reality show, but only to fall for the son of one of the other contestants.
8. Trolls: TrollsTopia, Season 6 (Hulu) (Feb. 17)
In the latest season of this spinoff from the hit 2016 movie, join Poppy and her friends as they live together in pure harmony.
9. Marvel Studios: Assembled- The Making of ‘Eternals’ (Feb. 16) (Disney Plus)
In this latest episode of the behind-the-scenes franchise, look at the making of the larger-than-life spectacle Eternals (2021).
10. Kisses & Stones by D. Allyson Howlett (Feb. 18)